Tuesday 21 August 2007

Summer Holiday

The Play festival in Plymouth at the end of July saw all five propellers together for the first time in a while. We had a great time there and all of our work was very well received.

We have had a little break in August, meeting in the sunshine now and again, but we are back with The Lacuna Voyages at Desire Lines, 20th-22nd Sept, at Dartington, Devon.

The Lacuna Voyages then comes to Battersea Arts Centre for three nights - Tues 9th-Thurs 11th October.

Enjoy the rest of the summer.

1 comment:

Linasolopoesie said...

Good afternoon. I introduce myself I call Ange… Linen
They are in yours blog. Much beautiful one said. But I have not been able to read yours written because I do not know the language. Uoi not to believe like me dispiace, because I love the letturo very. they are Italian s I understand only a P2o English.
Mine blog in blogger and only poetries, I understand that not to all piacciono poetries. I cross poetries
I express my spirit. If you want to come to carry your salutes to me, of I would be happy….You come, I waited for you Lina